by Weaver Livestock
7 1/2′ Stierwalt Professional Cattle Chute
Available for order and usually ships within 3-5 days
Not available for Same-Day Store Pickup/Shipping
Not eligible for free shipping, Quote needed. Ships direct from the Manufacturer, so please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
*Freight Discounts apply
*Store Pickup is Free
Weaver Livestock worked closely with Kirk Stierwalt to develop these one-of-a-kind chutes that have taken the industry by storm!
- This self-contained all aluminum chute is fully collapsible, with the side bars, top bars and head piece fitting securely within the base for easy transportation and storage.
- Once in upright, in-use position, these easy-to-assemble chutes are extremely sturdy and user-friendly.
- Spring loaded side bars for easy removal and adjustment
- Chute locking pins for security during transportation
- Powder coated side bars and head lock prevent any oxidized aluminum from rubbing off
- Head lock features strong springs and a rounded handle for easy positioning
- Rounded bottom cross bar of head lock sits lower than other chutes for safety of the animal and to help prevent damage to fitted hair should the hoof or leg go over the bar
- Includes triangle headpiece, wheels and handles
- Assembled*: 122″ L x 36-1/2″ W x 75″ H
- Collapsed**: 104″ L x 36-1/2″ W x 16-1/2″ H
- Weight: 118 lbs.
* 7 1/2′ Padded Floor not included.
CLICK here for the “Complete 7 1/2′ Cattle Grooming Chute Package”, which includes a padded floor and other discounted grooming chute add-on options.