by Smoky Valley Farm & Supply
Complete Hookover Show Pig Waterer 2.5 Gallon (NEW)
Out of stock
Please notify me when item is back in stock:
The NEW Smoky Valley Hookover Pig Waterer is the most versatile adjustable watering system on the market! Our hookover waterer works on almost every type of stall panel, pen divider, or gate up to 2″ wide. This is simply the most durable and versatile pen waterer on the market that is easy to configure and travel friendly.
- Adjustable, versatile and quick & easy to setup – Waterer and bracket heights are fully adjustable.
- Separate Hooks allow you to install the waterer higher than the stall panel on short panels, and increases the overall bracket length for higher stall panels and walls.
- Works on any style gate, panel or fence with vertical or horizontal railing or boards.
- Simply hook over your gate, panel or fence and easily attach the back HD Brace to the back of the stall panel to secure your waterer to the stall panel.
- Wing Nut Closures make installation, adjustments, travel, and even cleaning quick and easy!
- All hardware included
- Designed with the health & safety of your hogs in mind.
- Durable, yet at only 6 lbs, this setup is very travel friendly!
- Saves money on shipping vs. other pig water systems!
Our Complete Hookover Show Pig Waterer Kit includes:
- 2.5 Gallon Pig Pen Waterer & Hardware
- Heavy Duty Brackets (pair) – 18″ long, 1/4″ thick durable aluminum brackets with adjustment holes every 2″.
- 2 – HD 1/4″ Thick Brack Brackets with hardware. These can be used on both vertical and horizonal bar stall panels to secure your waterer. *Extra Hardware Kit needed for these to work on stall panels with horizontal rails.
- Separate Hooks that can be used on any rail or wood up to 2″ thick and allow you to fully customize the height of your waterer.
*Optional – Add an extra Hardware kit to allow you to use your HD Brace Brackets vertically on horizonal stall rails. Extra Hardware Kit includes 2 – 5/16″ x 3″ Hex Bolts; 6 – 5/16 Flat Washers; 2 – 5/16 hex nuts; 2 – 5/16″ Wing Nuts.