by Smoky Valley Farm & Supply
Heavy Duty Sheep and Goat Hookover Feeder (NEW)
Available for order and usually ships within 3-5 business days
Not available for Same-Day Store Pickup/Shipping
The Smoky Valley Heavy Duty Hookover Goat and Sheep Feeder is durable, versatile, easy to configure, quick to set up, and made from heavy duty aluminum brackets so it’s light weight and super travel friendly.
How did we make this light-weight Feeder System so Durable?
- Our HD Hookover Brackets are made of 1/4″ thick Solid Aluminum Brackets
- We not only use the heaviest duty feeder on the market (Mighty Max Feeder), but we added an aluminum bracket on the inside of the feeder to add even more stability and durabilty to your feeder.
- To top it off we included a heavy 1/4″ solid aluminum cross Brace Bracket (with 3/8″ thick carriage bolts and hardware).
What else makes our Hookover Feeder so fantastic?
- Versatility – Our special hooks fit on top rails and boards up to 2″ thick, so they work on any style gate, stall panel or fence panel
- Adjustable – Feeder height is fully adjustable.
- Quick & Easy Setup – Simply hook over your gate, panel or fence and attach the tie strap to fully secure your feeder to the stall panel.
- Designed with the Health & Safety of your sheep and goats in mind – We use rounded carriage bolts inside the feeder, and all aluminum brackets have rounded and smoothed edges.
- Super Travel Friendly & Perfect for Shows – Durable, but weighs only 6 lbs!
Our Hookover Feeder Kit includes: