Due to the variety of items we carry, we offer a few different shipping methods and options:
- Flat Rate (Free Shipping Eligible): The majority of our items are eligible for free shipping if you spend $99 or more. (Flat rate shipping charge of $6.95 applies for orders under $99) Flat rate and Free shipping orders are shipped via UPS or USPS depending on parcel size.
- FOB: Due to shipper restrictions, actual shipping charges apply to these bulky and/or heavy items.
- Freight Items: To reduce shipping costs large equipment is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer (call us for a freight quote) if it is not an “In-Store Pickup” order. Shipping is FREE for most in-store pickup orders, but rare exceptions may apply.
- In-Store Pickup: Choose this option at Checkout and your order can be picked up at no additional charge from our store in West Finley, PA (rare exclusions may apply). Due to shipper restrictions, some overweight packages are In-Store (or Event) pickup only.
- Event Pickup: Save time and pre-order your items online for FREE (rare exclusions may apply) Event Pickup! As events we will be at draw near, you may choose a Mobile Event Pickup option specific to your show or fair during checkout. Everything will be ready for you upon your arrival!
FAST SHIPPING: Most in-stock products are processed and shipped within 0-1 business days via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
UPS 2nd Day Air is available for an additional cost.
NOTE: Products classified as “ORM-D” such as aerosol cans must be shipped via USPS Parcel Select Ground Transportation, or UPS Ground, which may increase shipping times.
UPS Ground Shipping Estimates:
USPS Priority Mail Shipping Estimates:
BACK ORDERS: At Smoky Valley we pride ourselves in carrying a large inventory of your favorite items, however, on occasion you may order a product that is not currently in stock. Please note that we normally wait until all items are available before shipping an order. If you need your in-stock items sooner no problem! Just let us know and we will ship them right away. We try to fill all back orders within 14 business days of your order and most of the time sooner. In any case, our job is to keep you up to date on the status of your order, but if you have any questions feel free to call us at 724-484-0316, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Products classified and identified as “ORM-D” must be shipped via USPS Parcel Select Ground Transportation, or UPS Ground, which may increase shipping times.
- Shipping is only available to the 50 United States. Currently we do not ship to U.S. Territories.
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Although we try to ship all orders as quickly as possible, orders are not typically shipped on weekends or holidays.
100% Happiness Guarantee:
At Smoky Valley your happiness is at the core of everything we do. We put our products to the test in our barns and on our animals, and back every order with our 100% Happiness Guarantee, so that you can shop with confidence. If anything you purchase fails to meet your expectations within 30 days of receipt, you can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund.
Need to return an item? It’s easy!
Simply see below for important information regarding our Return Policy and how to get the process started.
Free shipping on exchanges for sized items:
As farmers, we know that it can be tough to buy new livestock gear, or a pair of wash pants, without trying them on. That’s why we moved the fitting room to your living room (or barn!). From hoodies to procools, if you or your livestock can try it on, you can exchange it, free! Simply contact us and we will get the process started right away.
NOTE: Please understand this free return shipping policy for sized items only applies to items used for their intended purpose (i.e. Goat Procools were never meant to fit on Sheep, etc.)
And of course, please make sure the item is in like-new condition with the original packaging. We cannot process returns on soiled items.
Refunds and Account Credits:
When returning an item, let us know if you would prefer a refund or an account credit. Refunds will be issued using your original payment method(s) and may take 3 to 5 days to post to your bank or credit card account after the return has been processed. Account credits will be issued as soon as the return has been processed.
Need to exchange an item quickly? To get your new item as fast as possible, use our website to place an order for the item and pay for it as you normally would. Then, return the item you don’t want (it must be in like-new condition in original packaging), which will be refunded as soon as it is received and processed by our returns department.
Prefer an even exchange or have a problem with an item? Contact us at 724-484-0316 and we’ll review your order and help set up an exchange.
Now that you know all about our Return Policy, let’s get the process started:
Want to do it yourself? No problem! Just make sure it is in like-new condition, and then send it back to:
Smoky Valley Farm & Supply
c/o Returns Department
1137 West Finley Road
West Finley, PA 15377
Need help with your return? If you’d rather have us take care of the return for you, give us a call at 724-484-0316. This is recommended for more complicated returns, for example, if your item is damaged, if you’d like to make an even exchange instead of a return, or if you received an item as a gift.
So that’s it. Seriously. Those are all of our “rules.” Well, except the most important one – treating our customers the way we want to be treated. So if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do, please call us at 724-484-0316 or email email@example.com. We are always happy to help!
Please Note: It may take up to 10 business days for your refund or exchange to be fully processed. However, we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it’s all set. If you’d like help processing your return more quickly, please contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help!
Not ready to purchase? No problem! Just 20% down will keep your item(s).
We Offer Layaway!!
Get your DREAM show setup by making payment installments at your own pace and it’s yours in NO TIME!
Thank you for your interest in our layaway program. Contact us today at 724-484-0316 to place your layaway order.
Benefits of Layaway:
- Free & easy to use.
- Make as many payments as you need.
Below we have included our layaway terms and conditions for your review!
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY
Layaway Period – Orders may be placed on layaway for a maximum period of 90 days. Customers have the option of paying the layaway order balance in full at any time prior to the completion of the 90-day layaway period.
Payment Terms – Orders placed on layaway require at least 20% down payment.
Allowed Forms of Payment – All forms of payment are accepted.
Layaway Shipment/Pickups – Layaway items will be shipped/eligible for pickup when the final payment is made. Exceptions may apply (see below).
- Equipment purchases to be drop shipped: We work closely with our show equipment supplier to ensure drop ship orders are filled quickly upon final payment; however, if the item is on back order despite our best efforts it will not ship immediately. Please feel free to let us know when you will need an item , so we can alert our supplier.
Refunds/Cancellation – Layaway deposit, payments and related charges are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Expiration – Any layaway balance not paid upon expiration of the 90-day layaway period will result in the cancellation of your order and forfeiture of your deposit, payments and related charges.
Last updated December 14, 2018
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Smoky Valley Farm, LLC, doing business as Smoky Valley Farm & Supply (“Smoky Valley Farm & Supply”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit our website https://smokyvalleysupply.com, and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Sites and our services.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our website (such as https://smokyvalleysupply.com), and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (we refer to them collectively in this privacy notice as the “Services“).
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you make informed decisions about sharing your personal information with us.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the ” WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS ” below).
Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
5. DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
In Short: Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this policy will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us .
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
■ Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
■ Access your account settings and update preferences.
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice .
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), HEATHER L ROHM, by email at email@example.com, by phone at 724-484-0316, or by post to:
SMOKY VALLEY FARM, LLC
ATTN: HEATHER L ROHM
1135 W Finley Rd
West Finley, PA 15377-2430
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), HEATHER L ROHM, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 724-484-0316, or by post to:
SMOKY VALLEY FARM, LLC
ATTN: HEATHER L ROHM
1135 W Finley Rd
West Finley, PA 15377-2430
We will respond to your request within 30 days.